Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ok, are we just stupid, or what???

Archie and I got IPODS for Christmas and Bree got each of us an ITunes Gift Card.
I know it can't be that hard to use this ITunes Gift Card...my Gawd, little kids can do it! But Archie and I could not figure it out. Archie got so mad and frustrated trying to make it work he was cussing and got so worked up he had to go outside.
Well, he finally figured it out....no help from me. I'm as dumb as a box of rocks.
And I am proud to say I'M LISTENING TO MY IPOD NOW!!! Songs playing in my ears and I LOVE IT!!!! I don't know how Archie got it working and I don't care. All I can say is...we needed a 13 year old kid to come over and train us in the art of using the ITunes.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...as long as I can have you here with me I'd much rather be...forever in blue jeans....

No comments: