Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Kitty, Sabi

My kitty, Sabi, always runs away from me!
I try to pick her up for just a cuddle, but she always runs away!
Sometimes I catch her and hold her and pet her soft fur...but only for a few seconds- then she runs away!
I tell her that Mommy has been good to her and she can let me love her for a few minutes, but she doesn't care. She just runs away!
What she really wants from me is for me to lay down! Preferably in the bed. The only time she wants me is when I am laying down. Then she will hop up on my lap and settle in and I can pet her til the moon turns to cheese. Oh, I just love this time with her! Petting her soft fur and listening to her purr...but if I move my legs just a bit, then off she goes! I have to lay still and not move!!! Is that a spoiled little brat of a kitty, or what?
I love her though. She is my baby. Here are some pictures of the little stinkpot. She is wanting a new baby sister or brother and I hope to get one for her this Spring (after Bahamas & Florida trips) !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli: Just loved the pictures of Sabi Kitty.
love from kathryn