Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mornings make me happy...

I love mornings...they are my best time of day. I guess you could say I am a "morning person." I get up in the morning and I feel good. My best ideas come to me in the morning. This morning I got an idea for a story I would like to write that is based on something going on in my own life. I jotted down a few notes and hope that when I sit down to write tonight things will flow out of my mind like they are flowing this morning.
I am afraid if I start writing now I will lose all track of time and be late for work. ha!!
My mind is soooo full of things. I feel like my mind will just explode with all the ideas, thoughts, plans, conversations, that are going on in there. There is so much that I feel. So much that I want to do and say and write and places I want to go. I want it all. Am I greedy?
I always think of the Aerosmith song, "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing." That is me.
This weekend will be another super fun weekend! I am leaving bright and early Saturday morning to go to Chicago. Bree and I have tickets to see My Fair Lady. Then we will meet John for cocktails and dinner. I love that musical. I think I know every song by heart.
I will update you on the weekend as soon as I get back.
I hope all my thoughts for my story are sharp and clear when I get home from work tonight...Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! Love to all of you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brazzle said...

Oh, don't you love that feeling, when your brain just wants to explode with all the cool ideas you have?! I cannot wait to read your story! I am so excited about this coming weekend. I love you.