Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chocolate croissants

Oh my GAWD! Like I always say....some things are worth being fat for. And the chocolate croissants at the snack bar at our hotel were one of them. I ate my first one for breakfast the first morning of my trip. I swear...my eyes rolled back in my head and I damn near died. That croissant was the best thing to touch my lips in ages!!! Light, buttery, flaky, sweet. Oy! The next morning I got two of them for breakfast. The next morning after that I was tempted to get three but stuck with two. I moaned with every bite. I will never eat another chocolate croissant from Panera again now that I have tasted the ones in the Bahamas. What I wouldn't give for a bite of one of those croissants right now!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are sooo funny!!