Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The BAHAMAS


The Bahamas were everything I had imagined and hoped for and MORE! It was beautiful there!!! Just like a tropical island. The water was clear as can be! You could see right through to the sandy bottom. It was so calm too...no waves at all. The hotel/resort we stayed at was fabulous! It had just been remodeled and Bree and I couldn't get over how nice and new and clean and fabulous it all was. We were on the 4th floor and our balcony looked out over the ocean. We had gorgeous weather. I think it was in mid to low 80's. Just perfect.

Our meals were all delicious, the hotel staff was friendly, helpful, nice as can be. I will give a day by day summary of everything!!! First, here are some pics.

We came home to snow and it was beautiful!!!! This is a pic of Bree and I sipping our pina coladas at the outdoor beachside bar. Best pina colada I have EVER HAD!!!!

No comments: