Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year is Dawning...in JOY, PEACE, AND LOVE

A new year is dawning in joy, peace and love...
the joy I feel in my heart when I wake up each morning to a new day. A new day full of possibilities and laughter. A new day to discover something new or remember something of long ago.
The peace I feel in my soul when I count all my blessings. My ten fingers and ten toes (even the crooked toe) My job, my home, my friends, my family. The good, happy memories I have of Christmases past and the excitement I feel when I think of all the good things to come and the memories that will be made.
The love I have when I look into the eyes of my fantastic, beautiful, daughter and son. The love that swells my heart when I see them and the pride I have for them. The love I have for Archie for giving me these beautiful people and helping me to make the kind of home that I always wanted.
I have often said that my life has turned out just the way I always wanted it to. I always wanted to be a Mom and live in a 2 story house and have a dog and a cat. I am grateful for all that I have.
A new day is dawning in joy, peace and love....A new year is dawning also....much love and good wishes to you in 2008 and for the years to come. May sunshine fill your soul and warm your shoulders. May friends hug you in happy times and comfort you in gloomy times...may you always know that someone loves you.
My good year wishes to all of you. Especially to Bree and Michael. For being the loveliest people in my life. I love you guys.
Happy 2008.
Love,
Kelli

No comments: