Sunday, November 11, 2007

YEEEHAAA! I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Ok, I'm excited! I just booked our yearly trip to Fort Walton Beach, Florida!!! Is this not the coolest thing this side of KENTUCKY? Am I not a first rate traveling hussie or what??? Ok, here is the travel run-down....first in January I have BAHAMAS with my fave girlfriend in the world, Miss Bree. Then Feb 23 I have a one week vacation in Fort Walton Beach with Archie. We have gone every year (except we missed one year because his Mom died) and it is pure bliss. THEN in May I have my trip to PARIS AND AMSTERDAM with Bree and John. In the Fall of 2008 a tentative plan is set for a trip to Washington D.C. with Archie. So all my vacation time is already planned for 2008!!! I love it!!!!
Let me tell you about our little piece of heaven on Fort Walton Beach.....I found the condo in FWB on the internet probably 7 or 8 years ago and we went for the first time and totally fell in love with it and have returned every year. FWB (short for Fort Walton Beach) is on Okaloosa Island right next to Destin, Florida. White sand beach, beautiful gulf water, tons of fabulous restaurants and the best shopping you can imagine!!!! When we go in February there is nobody down there but the old people. That suits us just fine.
All I do the whole week is read, walk the beach, eat, meditate, walk, and do tai chi. And of course, shop.
It is perfect and I feel so lucky that we can go again this year. Archie loves it too. We just get down there and fall into this lazy way of living for a whole week. Anything goes....you can have or do anything you want. Every year is such a treasure and special gift. It is my week to rejuvinate, restore, catch my breath, thank the Lord, exfolliate my skin, buy shoes, whatever!!!!
I don't think I can stand all this excitement and thinking about all my fun stuff! Oh....I can too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.