Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"The Office"

Oh my GAWD!!! Bree and John have been talking about The Office for years. I keep saying to them, "I know, I know..I need to watch it, blah, blah." Then Michael comes home with all 3 seasons on DVD. One day I decide I think I'll watch it from Episode One and see whassup with this show.
Oh my GAWD! I am in love. I'm hooked. I can't wait to come home from work and run to the TV set to watch another episode. I'm halfway through Season 2. I love the characters. Love hating Dwight. One minute I think Michael Scott is just such an asshole and the next minute I am falling in love with him all over again. These characters and this show are fabulous!!
Thank you Bree and John, for turning me on to this show! And thank you, Michael, for bringing the DVD's home!!!
I love The Office and have added it to my list of fave TV shows.

No comments: