Monday, November 12, 2007

A movie I saw and what's on the bookshelf


Yesterday I went to the movies and saw Dan In Real Life. Bree had seen it and liked it, Michael had seen parts of it and did not care for it. I was disappointed in the movie. I did not like the character Steve Carell played. He was, to put it bluntly, a real prick. I love Juliet Binoche...she is one of my favorite actresses and she played a darling part. The actors all did very nice jobs but I did not have any warm, fuzzy feelings for the Steve Carell character at all. Anyone who has seen this movie, please feel free to share!!
I read the Nicholas Spark's novel, The Choice. It was very good. I hope it is made into a movie one day! Now I am reading "Anything for Jane" by Cheryl Mendelson. I have alot of books from the library that are waiting to be read. I'm also on reserve for more books at the library.
It is rainy and drizzly and dark and gloomy outside. Just my kind of evening to snuggle up with a good book, my crossword puzzle, a sharp pencil, my cat, and the TV.
Everyone have a great, cozy evening.

No comments: