Thursday, November 29, 2007

My world....and welcome to it!

The first thought I had when I awoke this morning was, "I love my life!!!" I am so lucky!! I got out of bed and came downstairs to my Christmas tree all lit up and my husband holding my coffee out to me. First he waited til I was settled on my couch and covered with my blankie. Then he handed me my coffee.
Well, just tasting coffee first thing in the morning puts me in a good mood. I love coffee. If someone said to me, "You can only choose one drink to have the rest of your life besides water." It would have to be coffee. Love the stuff.
Then I went upstairs and got in the shower. Another thing I love!!! Shower gels!!! Oh my GAWD!!! They are great! And those big net ball things you wash with. How cool are those?
Then big fluffy towels to dry with!!! Oy! I'm halfway to heaven now...
Then getting dressed for work...in SCRUBS!!! Scrubs are like wearing PAJAMAS to work. No kiddin'. There is nothing more comfortable in the world. So I am thinking how lucky I am to be able to wear cute scrubs ( not just any old plain scrubs ) to go to work in.
OK, am I making everyone sick right now? Doesn't matter....I'm going on....Then I put my "face" on... Bree gave me a lighted make up mirror that she didn't like and I just love it! It is so nice for applying make up. Thank you, Bree. LOVE the make up mirror.
I then come back downstairs and here I am at my computer (which I love because we have FIOS now) So! I am really happy and thankful and grateful and all those wonderful things. I love my life and I am so glad that I have been blessed. I will tip my face to the sunshine today and say Thank You, God, for making me "me." I love it.
Hugs to kisses to all!!!!

2 comments:

CLB said...

It is so refreshing to hear someone have such positive comments. I deal with people on a daily basis that dont ever see anything positive in their life, even when there is. You are such a wonderful person and you made me stop and think about all the little things that I forget to be thankful for. So, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Happy Holidays. I was updating my blog and I saw yours pop up when blogspot was updating all the blogs and I just happend to click on yours and I love it. It's so much fun. My name is kelly too! Is that funny or what? If you get bored your welcome to visit my world at www.kellyandjax.blogspot.com.

Enjoy the holidays!

Kelly