Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"It's Never A Good Time"

...for die-Ting. It's not a good time for me to die-T in the summer because I can't walk because its too hot and I have water retention. Ice cream goes down so good in the summer too....and all those barbeques.
Fall is a bad time to die-T because there is Halloween and apple dumplings. Then the holidays come along and that is a terrible time to die-T because of all the parties and goodies. Then after the first of the year comes the depression -- you know, the post holiday blues. Can't die-T then either. The only thing that makes me happy is food that time of year.
So that leaves Spring. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Spring!!! That is a perfect time to die-T. No excuses.....unless you can think of one or two.
Let me know if you do....

No comments: