Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Roseanna!!

The thrill of my day on Sunday was walking into Nordstrom Rack and spotting some interesting looking boxes at the front of the store. I knelt down to inspect them and for the love of God it was Roseanna pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called for Bree and she came running over. All I could do was say, "Bree, my God! Roseanna!!!!" Bree, who has known my love of Roseanna plates and bought me many pieces, gasped in surprise!!! We immediately began scooping up the various boxes and squealing with joy as we opened each box to see the darling treasure inside. I bought two little dish sets --- I'll take pics of them and show you. They had a big pitcher but I didn't want to carry it.
You see, I collect Roseanna plates. They used to be easy to find. I could pick them up at TJ Maxx or Marshall's. Then it became harder and harder to find them. You had to order them on the internet. So you can see how surprised, thrilled, happy I was to see them at Nordstrom Rack!!!!
I'm going to take a pic of them right now and put them on the site.
It's the little things that make a girl happy, you know???

No comments: