Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008











Christmas was a blast, as usual, at our house!!! Bree got home on Tuesday and that night her friends, Lucy, Gabe and Gwen came over. They stayed up all night talking!!! When I got up at 5:30 to go to work, they were just leaving. Bree said they had so much fun talking and laughing and reminiscing. Bree slept til 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and I worked til noon. Then Christmas Eve we went to Kevin's. It was fun! I got a $40 gift card to Fresh Market from Mom in our exchange and then each couple got a $100 gift card to Fresh Market from Mom. We'll be eatin' good!!!




I can't believe this happened, but not ONE PICTURE was taken over at Kevin's!!!!




Christmas morning arrived cold as ever and Michael showed up at 6:30 a.m. I got up at 7:30 and so did Bree and we opened presents. Santa was very, very good to Kelli Anne. I got a Tiffany necklace from Bree, a novel from Michael, car washes from Archie. Bree got me several gifts that she got when she was in Europe a few weeks ago and some books that I wanted. She got me the Roseanna pitcher I saw when we were in Nordstrom Rack too!!!!! I was delighted with everything!!!!




We had brunch and then Michael left for work. Christmas is the busiest movie day of the year!!!




This is the first year we didn't go to a movie. It was cold and we had movies here to watch. Archie got a blue ray DVD for Christmas and he got some DVD's we could watch so we decided to stay home.




The day went all too fast. It is such fun having Bree home. I have so much fun with her and she is such a great listener and has such a big heart. I wish John could have come home too, but he was with his family. Having Bree home for Christmas is the cherry on top of the hot fudge sundae.




The next day Archie and Bree left for Chicago at 6:00 a.m. as Bree had to work at 10. They got into horrible weather. 30 closed and they had to stop. Then traffic just crawled along. It took them nearly 8 hours to get to Chicago!!!! I'm so glad everyone made it safely back home!!!




Here are some pics of our Christmas!!!!

No comments: