Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions


Today is New Years Eve 2008. This year has been one of the BEST years of my life. I have travelled to the Bahamas, Paris, taken many trips to Chicago, made my annual sojourn to Florida with Archie, gone on my annual chick trip with Janet to Lake Michigan, went on a long weekend with Archie to South Haven and stayed at a beautiful B & B. I met up with my darling cousin, Sharon, for a fun weekend in Indianapolis, and have been to two family reunion/parties with my Vail kin. I also went with Karin to a Christmas shopping weekend in Chicago that was WAY long overdue!!! I saw two musicals in Chicago: My Fair Lady with Bree and Dirty Dancing with Mom. I have read many fabulous books and spent hours sitting like a slob inside or outside with my nose stuck in one of my beloved books.

It has also been a sad time....I lost my cousin, Shelley, to cancer and my job that I so adored and loved so very much has taken a turn south and made me very sad.

I vow to make 2009 a fabulous year full of growth, change (good change!!!) and happiness.

These are a few of my NY Resolutions:

Buy more candles

Eat less brussell sprouts

Only clean when the mood hits me

Shop more (doesn't mean "buy" more)

Buy fresh flowers

Go on as many trips and adventures as I POSSIBLY can this year!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: