Friday, April 3, 2009

Start each day with a smile

It is much easier to smile than it is to frown. Mornings are easy for me to be cheerful and smiley and happy as I am a morning person. It is at the end of the day that my momentum starts to decline and I am less likely to smile and less willing to get out and do something. After I am done working at my job I hope that changes. I'd like to alter my inner clock a bit and pace myself so I have more energy and desire to do things in the evenings. (besides sit and watch TV and curl up with my books) Watching TV and reading are fine things to do in the evening and I can still do those things, but I want to get out and get some exercise before I settle in for the night.
Any suggestions?
I am counting down the days til I am happily unemployed. I have a list 2 pages of long of things I want to do and places I want to go. I am constantly adding to the list!
Happy Friday to everyone! Have a good weekend, everybody. Kelli

No comments: