Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Oh! It is so beautiful outside!!! Another gorgeous, warm day! Birds are singing and the kitties are all laying in the windows. I have a delicious cup of joe in front of me and I am so damn free and happy I could just roll over and whistle Dixie! Today I am going to walk, visit Mom, read and make a quiche for supper. I would like to ride my bike today too. Maybe I could get Archie to go with me! I am so happy. My heart is smiling all the time and I just can't believe my good fortune to be unemployed!!!! And happy about it! Thank God Archie has a good job!

I ordered new curtains for the window at the top of the stairs. They are white Priscilla's. They looked really cute in the picture.

Hope all of you have a fabulous Sunday and think Sunshine. Love to all, Kelli

No comments: