Friday, April 24, 2009

I just had to tell you

How incredibly lucky I feel. I was sitting outside on the patio this morning reading my Jodi Picoult book. It is almost 80 degrees outside. Our first really warm day of Spring. I looked up into the cloudless sky and I had to blink back tears so overcome I was with joy and happiness. Here I am sitting outside on this gorgeous Friday morning listening to the birds sing and the chimes tinkling in the breeze, a book in my hands. Everyone else is working, it seems! I can't believe my good fortune! I am so grateful that I have this gift, this opportunity to stay home and be unemployed!
I took a walk this morning and it was so pretty outside. I thought to myself all the things I wanted to do today. I don't want to miss a second of this day, this great life that I have!!! I am thanking God and the Universe for all these good, fabulous things that have been dropped in my lap. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

No comments: