Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Girl Cousin Florida Reunion

This evening I leave for my girl cousin Florida reunion. We will leave to go to Indy tonight and fly out tomorrow morning for Bonita Springs. I can't wait!!!!
I won't be writing in my blog for a few days but when I return I will tell you everything! There is no "what happens in Florida stays in Florida with me." I will SHARE ALL with you!!!
The only sad thing is 3 of my darling, beautiful cousins will not be with us. Shondell, who lives in Michigan, cannot make it. She has 3 busy daughters and a husband and a job as a realtor. She is not able to get away. And my darling cousins Sharon and Shelley, who are sisters, will not be coming either. They will be with us in spirit though and I promise to drink a margarita for each one of them and toast to their Irish heritage and to their love of life and fun and laughter.
Talk to you soon, dear readers.

No comments: