Friday, October 19, 2007

Buying new glasses

It is just horrible buying new glasses! For me, anyway! Glasses are such an important part of your face and who you are and everything! I went to the optical place in town which had the largest selection of glasses. I swear to the Lord in himmel, I tried on every pair of glasses. I found my MiuMiu sunglasses right away. (I'll send a pic of me later in my shades) But the regular glasses I only found one stinking pair that I liked. So I got them and that is them on my face in the picture below. I don't seem to like them as well as I thought I did. I don't know why...maybe I'm just not used to them. Maybe that is it.
So dear friends, what do you think? You have to say you LOVE them, because if you don't then I'll be so sad and what can I do about it? I have to live with these glasses for several years to come. These will be the glasses that I see Paris and the Bahamas out of!!! So just give me compliments and tell me they are cute, pretty, adorable, nice, friendly, chic glasses, OK????
I love you all and please keep writing to me.
xxxooo

1 comment:

John said...

I agree. I'm still wearing a pair of glasses that I sat on and broke because I can't find anything nearly as good.