Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE


Last weekend Bree and I saw Sex and the City the movie. I was in Chicago staying with her and we went to the Sunday morning movie. So glad we did because when we left the movie people were standing in lines everywhere waiting to go into the next showings.

We loved the movie. I can now say that Sex and the City is one of my very favorite movies. Being a loyal follower of the HBO series, Sex and the City, I was not a bit disappointed in the movie. It was even better than I thought it would be! It was so wonderful to see the girls together again and the movie made me cry several times. Not big gushy tears, but enough to make me wipe my eyes.

I read the Roger Ebert review of the movie before I went to see it....Sorry, but MEN (especially OLD MEN) should not be reviewing Sex and the City. It is a show for us girls and a few choice men. Go see the movie! You will LOVE it.

Have a fabulous June, everyone. Write me. Love, Kelli This is me peeking out of the living window of our apartment in Paris....!!! I miss PARIS

No comments: