Friday, June 6, 2008

Reading


I just started reading "Certain Girls" by Jennifer Wiener. It is the sequel to "Good In Bed".

I loved that book.

I recently read "Marie Antoinette, the Last Queen of France". Since going to Paris I am obsessed with French history. If anyone has any good books they can recommend on French history (fiction or non fiction) I would love it!

Here is what is on my bookshelf waiting for my greedy little fingers to flip through its pages:

Something Blue by Emily Giffin

The Spa by Fay Weldon

Belong to Me by.....can't remember her name! sorry

Weekend in Paris by Robyn Sisman (can't wait to read that)

Multiple Choice by Claire Cook


Love and hugs to you all, my friends. Keep me in your good, happy thoughts and COMMENT!!!

I am lonely. ha! Just A Girl --- Kelli

No comments: