Sunday, June 8, 2008

How do I make my dreams come true?

I have been asking myself that question alot lately. How do I make my dreams come true? Some things that I dream of I can control....like going on trips and doing things and seeing things and buying things and being with the people I love. But how do I make my dreams come true with things I can't control? How do I find that new job? How do I get connected with the right people to help me get the job that I want? How do I get started on a new career?
Bree gave me a Secret Gratitude Journal for Christmas last year that I write in. One side of the journal you are thankful for what you already have. The other side you are thankful for the things you don't have yet but that you want.
I am going to put forth my absolute strongest, highest power that I have to get myself into a new career. After 30+ years as a nurse I am ready to move on. Spread my wings and fly to a new adventure, I hope. Please think good thoughts for me, darlings. I sure need it.
Love and hugs and any ideas you may like to share...GO FOR IT! I'd love to hear...Kelli

No comments: