Sunday, June 22, 2008

June is bustin' out all over!!!




Hey everyone! How is the summer going so far for you?


I am reading Chasing Harry Winston and lovin' it. The kitties are doing great and Sabi is actually PLAYING with them!!! Oh it is soooo cute to watch them. They are darling.


This weekend is my "take time for Kelli" weekend. I have only done things for me and it is fabulous. Yesterday I came home from running a couple of errands and I took a shower, put on rice flower and shea body lotion and got in my jammies at 1:00 in the afternoon!!!! Why not? Spent the rest of the day writing, reading, playing with kitties, and eating some chocolate.


Hey, I could be snorting crack, right?


Anyhoo.......everyone have a wonderful day and especially to John....Happy Birthday, dear friend and loved one.....Kelli

No comments: