Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More thoughts from a PARIS LOVER


This city was so amazing....I loved it. I loved how we sat in brasseries and the waiters didn't keep bugging us. We would sit for a couple of hours lingering over wine and cafe au lait just talking and laughing. We talked about movies, people, TV shows, books, writing, traveling, family.

I loved the shopping! My favorites were the little boutiques. I got so many cute things!

I was impressed by how clean Paris was! The metro was bright and clean too. I loved walking everywhere and I want to continue walking more places now that I am home. Leave that car in the garage especially with gas almost 4 bucks a gallon!

Every morning I wake up and the first thing on my mind is Paris and how much I enjoyed my vacation there!!! I loved it!!!

No comments: