Monday, June 9, 2008

The other side of sunshine....

....is a big, beautiful moonbeam.

Hello my darlings! Today is Monday and I woke up this morning with a feeling that this week (maybe this day) will be full of wonderful possibilities for me! I am nearing my one year anniversary of Just A Girl. Yes, friends, it will be ONE year that I started Just A Girl! So much has happened in this past year! I have traveled to Paris, to the Bahamas, gone to Florida twice, went on a chick trip to Union Pier with Janet, been on fun, fun, weekend trips many times to Chicago, read lots of great books, wrote a short story, saw a few really good movies, saw My Fair Lady on stage in Chicago, discovered the Friendly Fox. Geez, I know there is more....but anyhoo....it has been nearly one year of blogging.
Any ideas or thoughts or anything you would like to see from me in the 2nd year of Just A Girl?
The Vail Family Reunion is coming up July 4 weekend. Bree is going this year and I'm sure it will be a blast. You'll see many pics of the Vail Cousins on my blog so stay tuned.
Please keep reading and comment, comment, comment.
Love to all.....Kelli

No comments: