Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things My Mother Taught Me

Always send a thank you note
Always wear nice underpants
Always carry a good purse (this was passed down from Aunt Jessie)
Always clean your stove first (this was also passed down from Aunt Jessie)
Always get a clean dishrag every morning

That is all I can remember for now.....The best thing she taught me definitely was send thank you notes. Of course, clean underpants is important too....er, I mean, "nice" underpants. I've never had a problem always carrying a good purse since I love to shop and am crazy about purses (especially the expensive purses)
I'm not very good at cleaning my stove off first. Sometimes I don't clean my stove off at all!
I always get a clean dishrag every day. I have a thing about dishtowels and dishrags. Once they get crummy looking I turn them into rags. Sometimes if I'm feeling blue all I have to do is go out and buy some new dish towels and it perks me right up.
What do you remember about what your mother taught you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli - the things my mother taught me were (1) save your money; (2) eat good food and (3) comb your hair.
love from Kathryn