Sunday, April 6, 2008

APRIL 6 --- A very special day for me




27 years ago today I gave birth to a healthy, bouncing, chubby, 9 lb. 12 oz. baby boy. My life became perfect that day. I had a darling little girl who was 2-1/2 years old and now I had been given this gorgeous baby boy who we named Michael Patrick. All my dreams -- all I ever really wanted in my life -- I had that day ! I always wanted to be a Mom. I always wanted to have a little girl and a little boy and I had them. I had the cozy little house (the name of the street was Cozy Court) and I had my babies. How many people can say that their dreams have come true and I was only 26 years old? But it continues to be true for me. My life has turned out just as I wanted it to. I have the BEST KIDS in the world and a fantastic husband too!


Michael is 27 today and I got some pictures of him to share with you. He doesn't like to have his picture taken like I do so this is a real treat!


Here's to you, Michael! Have a great birthday!!!!

No comments: