Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CHICAGO WEEKEND


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been writing alot lately. Last weekend I went to Chicago to see Bree and John. Had a blast. Friday night we went to a new Mexican restaurant and we liked it but not as much as Lalo's. Lalo's ranks #1 for me in Mexican restaurants. (the margaritas are better at Lalo's too!!!!)

Talked Friday night until the wee hours of the morning and then up early for a busy day of shopping. Bree and I were on a quest for a purse for me to take to Paris. Looked high and low but couldn't find one I liked. John met us for lunch at the Russian Tea Room and we had a great time talking and laughing. Dinner that night was at Kinsey Chop House which was sooooo good!!! Had a great time. Sunday Bree and I went to brunch at Orange in the Belmont area and then more shopping, walking, talking. We are sooo excited about Paris. Less than 1 month away!

It was a fabulous weekend and I miss Bree already. I am reading Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. It is really good! Have a good day and THINK SUNSHINE!!

No comments: