Tuesday, April 8, 2008

IT'S ALL HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN BOOKED THE TRIP AND I AM GOING TO PARIS!!!
We leave May 13 and will be in Paris for 1 week! I am so excited!!!! I can't believe it! I keep pinching myself! It is so exciting! I have always wanted to travel and explore other countries and I am just OVER THE MOON that it is happening! I will document everything and take zillions of pictures. I am so thrilled that I am going to see Paris for the first time with Bree and John! My feet have barely touched the ground since John made the plane reservations.
I am packed in my mind and have bought a couple of new books to read on the plane.
I will keep you posted!!!
Love and hugs and bonjour and si vous plait and all that jazz!! Love, Kelli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about it (and see lots and lots of pictures!)

Love,
Amanda