Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ready for Christmas!!!!

I am READY for Christmas!!! The shopping is done...even stocking stuffers. What an incredible feeling!
I have a pretty tree and there are lots of presents under the tree. The candles are lit, the Christmas music is on, potato soup is on the stove, it is even SNOWING outside! How much more perfect can it be? My cat is curled up next to the register enjoying the warm air from the furnace and the stockings are hanging by the fireplace waiting to be filled. There is even a tiny little red mitten for Sugar. Our first Christmas without her. I'll never forget you, Sugar!

Last weekend I went to Bree and John's and spent a fabulous, fun weekend! Bree loves the holidays as much as I do and you mix Bree and I up with the city of Chicago and all those stores and we are in heaven!!! We traipsed through the city shopping and laughing and talking. We had a great time. We even shampooed the carpet in her apartment and re-organized and cleaned her kitchen cupboards!!!

She will be coming home next Sunday. I can't wait to see her again and have my family under one roof again.

I have so many things to be grateful for this Christmas....my family, friends, my Mom, my home, my health. I am filled with excitement and anticipation of this special holiday. To me, Christmas represents all good things that have happened all year. It is a time to wrap our arms around our friends and loved ones and say Thank you for being you. Thank you for making my world a better more interesting place. Thank you for loving me back. Thank you for reading my blog.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. May the love and the laughter and the warm times keep you joyful all year long. I love you!!!!!!!!! Kelli

No comments: