Saturday, December 15, 2007

I AM THRILLED!!!!


Today for the VERY FIRST TIME a person I don't know read and commented on my blog!!! She invited me to read her blog and she is this lovely woman with an adorable little boy. She sounds alot like me...very excited about the holidays and seeing her little boy open all his gifts and his holiday wonder and joy!


I am reading a book right now called The Last Of Her Kind by Sigrid Nunez. I love it so far.

I just finished Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani and I loved that too! Bree is reading it now and is really enjoying it. Big Stone Gap is the first in a trilogy about the main character, Ave Maria Mulligan and the people that live in her little tiny town in Virginia called Big Stone Gap. The characters are all so unique! Bree and I are going to make a list of the characters in the book and put the actors and actresses we think should play their parts. I am going to read the sequel to Big Stone Gap after I get done with this book.


Does anyone have any books they would like to recommend? I am open and love to hear about books you love.


Have a wonderful day...PS It is still SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: