Thursday, December 20, 2007

GOD BLESS HAPPY PEOPLE

....And Beasts and Children too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are to all the people who wake up every morning, plant their feet firmly on the floor, and begin another day with a smile on their face and in their heart. Here are to the people who smile at work even when they don't feel like it.
Who have a nice word to say and a pat on the shoulder to the co-worker who no one really likes all that well. Here are to the people who laugh and hug and make the rest of us feel good when our spirits are low. These people get us through our work days, which can otherwise be routine and monotonous...these people make our world a brighter place.
I worked with a girl one time who was such a hoot. One day I told her I ate a 1/2 lb. of chocolate covered peanuts the previous night and was so disgusted with myself. She just shrugged her shoulders and blinked her eyes at me and said, "It's only 1/2 lb."
I am wishing these very special people a SPECIAL HOLIDAY and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

With Love,

Kelly and Jax~
www.kellyandjax.blogspot.com

Brazzle said...

Wow, mom. I love what you have to say. YOU are that person to ME!! Thank you for the merriest, most wonderful Christmas! I love you!