Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I don't have time to work...

I decided yesterday when I was at work making a list of things I had to do to prepare for Thanksgiving and the arrival of Bree and John, that I just do not have time to work at a regular job. Working just takes up too much time! I need more time for being creative and thinking and taking naps and just laying around. After I put in a days work then there isn't much time for writing, reading, walking, kissing kitties, doing just enough housework that needs doing, socializing and just hanging out on the couch.
But I need to work so until I find another way to make some money .... this is it!! I thought of prostitution or belly dancing but that sounds like alot of work too...and I'd probably have to go on a die-t ....... So I'll just keep on truckin'.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU May all your wishes and dreams come true.
Love and hugs,
Just a Girl (Your Kelli)

No comments: