Saturday, November 29, 2008

Four Christmases


Janet and I saw Four Christmases today. What a bad movie. Not funny at all and not a Christmas movie!! Mean people in the movie and mean children too! It was not feel good or funny. Janet and I were surprised that such big name actors were in such a dopey movie! Reese Witherspoon produced it so maybe they were doing her a favor. Anyhoo...Janet and I had fun but neither one of liked the movie and I am soooo glad I didn't see it on Christmas Day!!!

I think Marley and Me looks like a cute movie.

Bree and I always see a movie on Christmas Day. Last year it was Sweeney Todd, year before that it was Dreamgirls....can't remember past that. We've seen some pretty bad ones. One year we saw Family Stone and Bree got up and left and went into another theatre. That was a pretty bad one.

I got some Christmas gifts today!!!! Yeahh!!!! Tomorrow we put up the tree. I can't wait!!!

Think snow, everyone!!!!

Love,
Kelli

No comments: