Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LIVING MY DREAMS...AND I'M ON MY WAY


I leave today for Paris and I am soooooooooooooo excited. I keep pinching myself. The day has finally come. I've talked about this trip for so long it is hard to believe that the time is really here!!! Bree and John are also very excited. Bree is trying to decide what to bring to read on the plane.

This year so far has been incredible for me. My first trip to Europe, my trip to Bahamas with Bree, Florida twice this year!!! Oy!!! I will write a detailed blog with pictures when I return May 23.

Please keep reading my blog and comment!!! I love hearing from you guys!!! I love you!!!

Peace, love, and happiness......Kelli
This is Bree studying up her French!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli -- love your Blog. Now I am anxiously awaiting your report on Paris. love Kathryn