Saturday, September 29, 2007

Candles and crisp Fall mornings

Oh what a way to start the day! An autumn scented candle burning beside me, my coffee, and the cool, crisp Fall morning. And a Saturday to boot!!!! Hurray!!! My heart is filled with warm, wonderful feelings. My daughter is in Vienna now with John. They have been sending emails updating us on their trip. I love that. I get to experience a bit of the trip right along with them. I can't wait to see their pictures and hear all about everything when they get back.
I have a busy day planned today.....the usual Saturday stuff. I have to put summer clothes away and get out Fall/Winter things. I think I need alot of new clothes for this winter. I deserve it and besides that, I need to look good! I had better get to the sorting so I can proceed to the shopping. Good Day, Sunshine!!!!

No comments: