Sunday, September 23, 2007

A bit about me

The people I love most in the world are my 2 adult children, Bree and Michael, my husband, Archie, John, my "son in law" and my Mom.

My friends are Janet, Karin, Dana, Linda, Cathy, Joanie, Rosie, and Kathryn. Cathy lives in Colorado and Linda lives in Milwaukee so I don't get to see them very much (especially Cathy) but we communicate through email and letters. Dana is busy raising a 7 year old son and working full time so I don't see her very much either. Kathryn lives in a suburb of Chicago so I don't see her very much, but we email usually on a daily basis. Kathryn is John's Mom. Karin and Janet and Joanie and Rosie are my friends I see and talk to most on a regular basis.


I have known Karin the longest. We met summer going into our junior year of High School.

Then Linda, who I met junior year of High School. Then Cathy whom I met later in the high school year.


No comments: