Monday, May 18, 2009

Over a month now....

It has been over 1 month since I quit work. I LOVE IT!!! Every day is a new joy for me. I love being able to do what I want. June 2 Sharon and I leave for England. We fly into Bristol and then take a train from Bristol to Bath. We plan on hitting all the adorable villages and having the time of our lives. I can't wait to see the English countryside.
There will be plenty of news and pictures when I return.
I want to start a new blog and I will have a link so you can find me. I think now that I am almost 55 years old (going on seventeen) I need a new name and a fresh start. Since my life is so different now than it was when I started this blog I would like to begin again. (finnegan, begin again)
Love to you all and I will keep you posted.
I am reading The Secret Keepers by Mindy Friddle.

No comments: